1/20/2008

Girls Aloud - The Greatest Hits Live At Wembley



Girls Aloud are my favourite Girl Band ever!. This is the audio ripped from their DVD 'The Greatest Hits Live', though the concert is actually from their Chemistry Tour. It includes their cover of Kaiser Chief's 'I Predict A Riot' and some of their classic hits like 'Sound Of The Underground', 'The Show' and 'Biology'.
I hope they release a DVD for their upcoming Tangled Up tour for the fans out of the UK!

01 Intro
02 Biology
03 No Good Advice
04 Waiting
05 Love Machine
06 Long Hot Summer
07 Whole Lotta History
08 Watch Me Go
09 I Predict A Riot
10 See The Day
11 Sound Of The Underground
12 Medley Musicals
13 The Show
14 Models
15 Racy Lacey
16 I'll Stand By You
17 Biology [Reprise]
18 Wild Horses / Wake Me Up
19 Jump (For My Love)

Download Part 1 Here
Download Part 2 Here

No comments: