12/01/2007

Young Divas - New Attitude

The Young Divas are an Australian girlband. They were formed on Australian Idol, and members include the winner Kate DeAraugo and the runner-up Emily Williams. In 2007 Ricki-Lee Coulter left the band to concentrate on her solo career, and was replaced by Jessica Mauboy.
This album is the first to include the new member, and it full of classic-pop covers, and includes the australian hit 'Turn Me Loose', originally by rock band 'Loverboy'.

01 Got To Be Real
02 If I Can't Have You
03 Turn Me Loose
04 I Can't Wait
05 Jump (For My Love)
06 Love Will Lead You Back
07 Chain Reaction
08 New Attitude
09 I'm So Excited
10 Tell It To My Heart

Download Here

2 comments:

cdepapp said...

Thanks for this. It was very much appreciated :)

Luís Fernando said...

Your link has expired... Would you mind posting it again and telling me if you could do so? My e-mail is dagger@ig.com.br.. thanks a lot!