12/20/2007

Fergie - The Dutchess

Fergie is the only female member of the Black Eyed Peas. This album has been a huge success world-wide, selling over 5 million copies. Also all of the singles have reached the top 5 in the US and have been very successful in other countries.
When i first listened to this album, i didn't really liked it, but it has grown on me a lot, and now i like every single song on it. My personal faves are 'Fergalicious', 'Clumsy' and 'All That I Got'.


01 Fergalicious
02 Clumsy
03 All That I Got (The Make Up Song)
04 London Bridge
05 Pedestal
06 Voodoo Doll
07 Glamorous
08 Here I Come
09 Velvet
10 Big Girls Don't Cry
11 Mary Jane Shoes
12 Losing My Ground
13 Finally
14 Get Your Hands Up [Ft. Black Eyed Peas]
15 Wake Up [Bonus Track]
16 Paradise [Bonus Track]
17 Maybe We Can Take A Ride [Hidden Track]

Download Here

No comments: