11/25/2007

Nylon - Nylon

Nylon are an Icelandic girlband, where they are very popular. I first heard about them when they opened for Girls Aloud's tour, but i didn't pay attention, until i downloaded this album. It features the singles 'Losing A Friend' (#29 UK), and 'Closer' (#64 UK).
I know they have some other Icelandic albums but i can't find them (if you do, please let me know!).

01 Closer
02 Only You
03 Losing a Friend
04 Play On
05 Summer's Gonna Come
06 Last Summer
07 You Are Not Alone
08 Everywhere
09 Feel So Alive
10 Give Me One Night
11 Good Things
12 Made It On My Own
13 Sweet Dreams

Download Here

1 comment:

JJ said...

can you post a different link for this album, i've been looking for it everywhere 9I live in the US) and the link i clicked on is broken, so can you please re-up, i would love to download this album, or email me the tracks i would really appreciate it