11/24/2007

Leona Lewis - Spirit

It's all about this girl lately!. She's the winner of the 3rd version of X-Factor, and has just released her debut album 'Spirit'. Her first single, which was released on 2006's Christmas week, was a huge success, and so it is her new single 'Bleeding Love'.
At first i hated her, 'cause she was beating everybody on the charts, including the new Spice Girls single and album, Girls Aloud's Tangled Up etc, but the album was quite a surprise, although it's mainly ballads. I hope someday we see her as a dance-diva, that'd be awesome.

01 - Bleeding Love
02 - Whatever It Takes
03 - Homeless
04 - Better in Time
05 - Yesterday
06 - Take a Bow
07 - I Will Be
08 - Angel
09 - Here I Am
10 - I'm You
11 - The Best You Never Had
12 - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
13 - Footprints in the Sand
14 - A Moment Like This

Download Here

No comments: