11/27/2007

Calvin Harris - I Created Disco

Calvin Harris is a british producer, singer, and songwriter. This album features the hit 'Acceptable In The 80's' (UK #10) and 'The Girls' (UK #3). He worked with Kylie for her last album 'X' (he produced the tracks 'In My Arms' and 'Heart Beat Rock').
'I Created Disco' is a very good electro-pop album, with catchy tunes like 'Love Souvenir' and 'This Is Industry'.

01 Merry Making At My Place
02 Colours
03 This Is Industry
04 The Girls
05 Acceptable In The 80's
06 Neon Rocks
07 Traffic Cops
08 Vegas
09 I Created Disco
10 Disco Heart
11 Vault Character
12 Certified
13 Love Souvenir
14 Electro Man

Download Here

1 comment:

Gisi said...

I wanna say that your page is great!!! Just one thing, the links are in rapidshare, i can recommend you Sharebee.com in where you can upload the file into 4 servers!... Just a piece of advice
Keep going!!
Giselle