11/24/2007

Basshunter - LOL


Basshunter is a Swedish musician and DJ. His Album LOL reached the top 5 in Sweden, Finland and Denmark. It features hit singles Boten Anna (about an IRC bot), and DotA (about a video game :P). Defined as Eurodance-Electro-Club music, this album is really funny. I love the track Called 'Professional Party People', it reminds me of 2 Unlimited a bit.

01 - Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar Dota
02 - Botten Anna
03 - Strand Tyloesand
04 - Sverige
05 - Hallaa Daer
06 - Mellan Oss Tvaa
07 - Var Aer Jag
08 - Utan Stjaernorna
09 - Festfolk [2006 Remix]
10 - Patrick Och Lillen - Vifta Med Haenderna [Basshunter Remix]
11 - Professional Party People
12 - I'm Your Basscreator
13 - Botten Anna [Instrumental]
14 - Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar Dota [DJ T-MO W. Short Remix]

Download Here